Facts and Figures About Phishing
FraudWatch International has taken down hundreds of thousands of malicious sites. We are a specialist Anti-Phishing company, and this has been our core business since 2003.
Phishing is the act of impersonating an organisation, through email and fake websites, in an attempt to gain private information, such as login credential and credit card details. Phishing criminals are getting smarter, and their techniques are constantly evolving. Their enhanced efforts continue to generate results from phishing, with the criminals focusing their effort where they can get results.
FraudWatch International is focused on disrupting the attack in the most effective way – by removing the site that harvests the personal and financial details of your clients. We proactively monitor using our proprietary tools and take down this content through technical and human interaction with a worldwide network of providers.
Our takedown times are world-class which results in less time that your brand is being exposed to criminal impersonation.
Some features of FraudWatch International’s Anti-Phishing services include:
- 24 x 7 Proactive monitoring
- Domain registration monitoring
- Premium detection capabilities
- Proprietary scanning tools
- Vishing and SMS / Smishing Takedowns
- 100% phishing site take down success
- Forensic analysis
- Innovation development to keep up with trends
- Specialist security analysts
- End to end, fully managed solution
- Fast site take downs – 4 hour median SLA with penalties
FraudWatch has taken down tens of thousands of phishing sites.
Here is how we do it..
Latest News Articles and Corporate Information
- The oldest Bank in the world, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena, has its headquarters in Siena, Italy....
- An Energy Company and Its Customers Targeted by Ransomware The Energy Sector is one that has become ...
- A Dolphin attack is a term that has been given to the method of accessing a smartphone without the u...