Malware is Constantly Evolving
New generation malware can silently infect the end user, stealing account credentials unnoticed or silently hijacking secure sessions. Criminals are constantly changing their malware techniques. This has rendered a reliance on endpoint protection alone futile. Malware now has a:
- Decreasing quantity of signature based detection rates
- Increasing number of Malware families with many emerging variants and generations (ZeuS trojan, Spyeye etc)
- Increased level of advancement and sophistication
- Zero day attacks
- Exploitation of endpoint vulnerabilities, such as blended threats, multiple injection points and vectors
Further to this your customers have changed, now relying on multiple devices outside of the organization’s control.
Kill Malware at its Source
FraudWatch realises that the most effective way to deal with this type of malware is to disrupt the back end infrastructure associated with the malware, namely the control and command server and credential drop sites, rendering the infected malware inoperable.
The Costs of Malware
Malware can be extremely destructive to your company brand. Without active monitoring and detection an effective malware campaign can generate:
- Large financial losses
- Negative and harmful publicity against the brand
- Instill mistrust of the brand
FraudWatch has disrupted thousands of malware attacks
Here is how we do it..
Latest News Articles and Corporate Information
- Most people are aware of what phishing emails are and know not to click on links in emails. You kn...
- The rise of social media has been fast and furious and many businesses benefit greatly from having a...
- The oldest Bank in the world, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena, has its headquarters in Siena, Italy....