Protect Your Customers from Fraudulent Mobile Apps With Mobile App Security Services
Avoid unauthorised and fake Mobile apps from impersonating your trustworthy brand for the purpose of fraudulent activity with our application security services.
With the enormous uptake of mobile apps, a new channel for online fraud has emerged. Unauthorised Mobile Apps that impersonate a brand and entice users to download and install them on their mobile devices.
Mobile Apps can be used maliciously and some contain malware. These can be used to:
- Send login credentials to a criminal
- Allow for browser sessions to be hijacked
- Take control of the mobile device, or
- Facilitate “man in the middle” attacks
The Costs of Unauthorised Mobile Apps
An unauthorised mobile app taking advantage of a well-known brand can:
- Create a negative experience for the end user
- Impact on the brand’s reputation
- Incur financial losses through credential theft
For enterprise mobile application security services reach out to Fraudwatch International.
“Early detection and take down of unauthorised apps will minimise the number of downloads and ultimate abuse of a client’s brand.” Trent Youl, Director, FraudWatch International
Fraudwatch are experts in eliminating rogue mobile applications
Here is how we do it..
Latest News Articles and Corporate Information
- “There’s an app for that.” How many times have you heard that phrase? Mobile apps are ubiquito...
- The world of the Blockchain and cryptocurrencies is upon us. Blockchain is a technology that among...
- The online threat landscape is continually evolving, and none more rapidly than phishing attacks. Cy...